How To Delete Your Match Account
Delete your Match account is easy. Login to Match from a computer browser and follow the steps for deletion.
One Click Deletion
Only option where deletion is under your control. Once you enter your credentials, our systems will automatically delete and get confirmation in a few hours. Enter your credentials you use to sign in to Match. We take your privacy very seriously. Your info will not be shared with anyone. We promise!How It Works
1. Enter your credentials. Click Submit
2. Check your email. We'll update you within 24hrs
3. Get confirmation that your account has been deleted.
For any questions, you can reach us at support or email us at email@example.com
Send Request To Delete Match Via Email
Once you fill, click send and verify your email. We'll automatically send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on your behalf.
1. Enter your first name. This will be used for your email signature.
2. Enter your last name.
3. Enter your email. This will be the email you used on your account and the email you have access to
4. Click Send.
5. You'll receive an email to verify. Click the verification link.
6. Once you verify, an email will be sent to Match to delete your account. And you'll receive a copy of it.
Website - Slides & Instructions
This is a free service. Kindly consider donating just $0.99
Click here to open Match. If you're already logged in doing so will open your Match homepage
Click the profile icon on the top right
Click *settings *from the drop down menu
Click cancel/change membership
Enter password and click continue cancellation
Click cancel membership and remove profile
Check your email for a deletion confirmation
Deleting Match? Share Your Experiences
Questions & Answers
If you currently have a paid subscription and want to make sure you're not charged at the end of your term, you'll need to cancel your subscription. To do this, click here to visit the change/cancel membership page under your account settings (the gear icon).
You can email them at email@example.com if you have any questions.